1.From @theriseofeagleeye a short and heart-felt poem that seems to me to be about love.
3. From @erikaburkhalter a human, Earth, and Nature reflection along with the added bonus of the poet reading her work at the end. I really enjoyed listening to the recording and am going to try to begin adding recording to my own work as soon as I can figure out Soundcloud.
4. An amazing, heartfelt, heartbreaking, moving piece from @gabyrogut that explores mother/daughter relationships and the trials of aging and being the child of an aging parent through the baking of cookies. A truly beautiful story.
5. From @alexwichert a poem about Nature and Spring through wildlife and landscape reflections.
6. @scottleonardi_48336 reflects on how people behave much like poems. This poem gives me more hope for humanity.
7. A short and meditative poem from @melissitybee . Upon reading this I felt myself relax and breathe a bit longer and deeper.
8. Captain Argentina brings his unique perspective in this captivating story of his immigration breakfast experience. After reading this piece, I felt greater hope for humanity, and was reminded that we are, indeed, all connected, and all have the ability to be kind.
9. From @treelangdon a reminder of the space we cannot live without through the trees in a forest, the canopy, the fungi, the water, and the moss. This poem is a delicious meditation on what Nature has to offer us in the way of healing.
I hope you have found some new writers and stories you enjoy through this offering of other Medium writers. Thank you for being a part of our writing community!
Aimée Gramblin is a nature writer, poet, gardener, wife, mother, daughter, friend, dog mom, and nature witch living in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She is diligently working to bring her memoir into publication.